音標：[ shuǎngzhí ] 讀音:"爽直"怎麼讀"爽直"的意思用"爽直"造句
- He was uncharacteristically crisp and businesslike .
- She is smart and jolly , but she just does n't belong .
- How nice the chap looked-sensitive, affectionate, straight !
- The saucy little girl from hartford promptly corrected his idea .
- She liked this self-reliant, self-sufficient, straight-spoken boy .
- There is nothing the lower orders like better than a little downright good-humoured rating .
- They saw him often, and to his other recommendations was now added that of general unreserve .
- "it'll take you a week or so," said connolly, a bluff westerner in his sixties .
- The young man, who intends no ill, believes that none is intended, and therefore acts with openness and condour .
- Adler was an outgoing , sociable kind of man