音標：[ quǎn ] 讀音:"犬"怎麼讀"犬"的漢語解釋
- He painted a tiger but it turned out a dog .
- The dog evinced its dislike of strangers by growling .
- One can reason with a bulldog .
- A cur barking at the sun cannot detract from its glory .
- He also wanted to hire a guide who owned a good bird dog .
- The whippet-like sales chief appeared surprised .
- People called him the dog and called his philosophy cynicism .
- Beware of vicious dog .
- Either dogs or humans can satisfy this need for companionship .
- In valencia he heard also that the days of the caballero government were numbered .