音標：[ shēnbiàn ] 讀音:"申辯"怎麼讀"申辯"的漢語解釋
- You can 't explain such conduct for yourself .
- She pleaded she did not steal the things .
- I know they give you a fair hearing .
- He pleaded that he was not guilty .
- I argued and complained, and flatly refused him fifty times .
- She returned and wanted to know why i hadn't spoken out .
- So violent was his outbreak that they hesitated to intervene .
- He started to say something in protest, then changed his mind .
- With the deepest blushes fanny protested against such a thought .
- Pen stopped his tipsy remonstrances by telling him to told his tongue .