- fond dream; daydreaming; an idle dream; a pipe dream; a silly notion; aspire [hanker] after the impossible; be infatuated with and indulge in vain hopes; be obsessed with (some) wild [fantastic] ideas; be only daydreaming; cry for the moon; foolish exaggerated hopes; get [wring] water from a flint; go on a wild-goose chase; hitch one's wagon to a star; hope vainly for; silly and fantastic; (be nothing more than) wishful thinking; you must be out of your mind!: “不要癡心妄想!” “don't kid yourself!”
- 癡心妄想 胡思亂想: wishful thinking
- 畫餅充饑, 癡心妄想: eat the air
- 如意算盤, 癡心妄想: wishful thinking
- 腦子里有怪念頭、癡心妄想: have a bee in one’s bonnet
- 人人回首，妄想癡心: every head turned feeling passion and lust
- 癡心: silly wish; blind love; blind passion; infatuation
- 妄想: vain hope; wishful thinking; delusion; kink; delirium; ecphronia 癡心妄想 fo ...
- 癡心井: heart break well
- 癡心的我: devoted to you
- 癡心結-上集: love knot
- 癡心結-下集: love knot
- 癡心絕對: absolute infatuation; dj jerry remix; dj-leo
- 癡心愚弄: fool again
- 神癡心醉: be in transports of ...; be lost in reverie
- 我恨我癡心: szgk rmx
- 陳國強 - 癡心絕對: z system full length
- 別妄想: you’re dreaming! / in your dreams
- 大妄想: delusion of grandeur
- 貪求，妄想: covet
- 妄想的: chimeric; delusional; obsessive; refragable
- 妄想地: covetously; obsessively
- 妄想狂: paranoia; paranea; nympholepsy
- 妄想型: delusional type; paranoid form; paranoid type
- 妄想癥: delusional disorder; delusionosis; paranoea; paranoia; paranoid
- He had this same mad idea a few years ago .
- He hopes against hope that no one would know the open secret .
- Such crude resolves are consistent with the infatuation of the men of rome .
- I have to put it past me . my dad , liesel . .
- I have to put it past me . my dad , liesel
- There is no way that you are smarter than me
- Such wishful thinking of theirs will never be realized
- Do not imagine , miss bennet , that your ambition will ever be gratified
- - is to lie to yourself
- Don ' t hope for lower tax for your income . that would be crying for the moon