- languishing youths and unhappy maidens -- young men and wowen who are deeply in love but unable to fufil their passion; amorous youths and languishing maidens
- 癡: silly; stupid; idiotic; sens ...
- 男: man; male
- 曠男怨女: men and women of marriageable age but unmarried
- 怨女癡男: two for the seesaw
- 怨女: rouge of the north
- 怨女星: 82 alkmene
- 癡男靚女: the silly boy and the pretty girl
- 曠夫怨女: bachelors and spinsters; an unmarried man and an unmarried woman
- 怨女春曲: duet for one
- 怨女曠夫: a grieving maid and a desolate man -- a woman without a husband and a man with ...
- 怨女情癡: a woman's love
- 怨女望夫歸: the great separation
- 癡男狂女兩世情: love with spirit
- A new stage of marital love awaits when the couple can finally discover each other , both as lovers and as men and women
- When you cried i ' d wipe away all of your tears ， when you ' d scream i ' d fight away all of your fears ， and i held your hand through all of these years ， but you still have all of me 。 。 。