音標：[ xiāngjù ] 讀音:"相距"怎麼讀"相距"的意思用"相距"造句
- New york and tokyo are thousands of miles apart .
- Their views are still wide apart .
- Certainly the german spearheads were very close .
- The gas molecules are infinitely far apart from one another .
- The remaining bubbles may be so few and far apart .
- The shore was still afar .
- The employers and the trade union leaders are still poles apart .
- The employers and the trade union leaders are far from reaching an agreement .
- The device was lodged inside the wall about eighteen inches from the target side .
- His day had been spent in a way which varied very materially from his intentions regarding it .