- The farmers here grow wheat, oats and clover .
- He grew his own fruits and vegetables in the garden .
- This gives the grower a better chance to disk it under .
- He bedded the seedlings .
- A country like norway could produce bananas in hothouse .
- Macaroni has been grown in this area for over six hundred years .
- Molybdenum deficiency is found when legumes are grown on acid soils .
- Breeding has produced types of wheat which can be grown in the north .
- Even today tobacco is grown in large quantities along america's eastern coast .
- They cultivated maize, beans, squashes, and tobacco, in garden beds .