音標：[ zhǒngpí ]
- The seed coat is marked with a hilum or seed scar .
- There is a very small hole in the testa of a seed .
- Hulls may be removed by aspiration on screens .
- Large-seeded varieties seem to be more susceptible to seed coat damage .
- The hull fraction is sometimes toasted separately and sold as mill feed or as mill run .
- By the time the seed coat and embryo have become fully embedded, the seed has lost its typical oval shape .
- Brief report on research works of nine papers
- Research and production of health protection orange peel curd
- Some form of case will also be bundled
- Mechanism of melanin synthesis in seed coat of brassica napus l