- all sorts of; all kinds of; a variety of
短語和例子設置了種種障礙 put up all sorts of obstacles; 由于種種原因 for a variety of reasons; 用種種手段 by hook or by crook; resort to every means; resort to every trick; 凡此種種, 不一而足。 such instances are legion
- 一種,種種: a variety of
- 種種,各種: a variety of
- 種種，種類: variety n
- 種種的: diverse; manifold; miscellaneou; multitudinous; myriad; several; varied
- 種種地: variedly
- 種種群: single population
- 一龍九種種種各別: a dragon begets nine offsprings each one different
- 純種種子: pure seed
- 各種種樣的: varied
- 模具種種: vaginal stent
- 物種種群: species population
- 一種種羊場: general stud
- 因種種理由: for a variety of reasons
- 因種種原因: for a variety of reasons
- 用種種方法: in a variety of ways
- 用種種手段: by hook or by crookresort to every meansresort to every trick
- 原因種種: reasons for leaving
- 原原種種子: breeder seed
- 雜種種子: hybrid seed
- 雜種種子園: hybridseed
- 種種標準: standards
- 種種費用, 雜費: sundry expenses
- 種種理由: a variety of reasons
- 種種特權: all kinds of privileges; various privileges
- There had been gaieties, too, of all sorts .
- He knows the wiles of the serpent .
- Success shall crown my endeavours .
- You could argue the case a lot of ways .
- He has reasoned me into compliance .
- Empire brings responsibilities and dilemma .
- He had mastered various daring interjections .
- One gets tired of sad happenings .
- Man 's life is full of the various good or ill luck .
- This is not possible for a number of reasons .