- till the land; be a farmer; plant crops
短語和例子這一地區土地的地力都已耗盡, 不能再種莊稼了。 the whole area has been farmed out, and no crops will grow there now. 這塊土地未種莊稼。 the land is out of crop
- He 's no amateur in farming .
- The whole area has been farmed out , and no crops will grow there now .
- She surveyed what crops were grown, what animals there were, and analysed without difficulty the causes of their poverty .
- If you can grow vegetables , you ' ll never starve , though
- Where there is no rain , farming is difficult or impossible
- But some people do not like that he uses genetically engineered crops at all
- After producing crops on the field for many years , we let it lie fallow now
- Before sowing or planting crops , rough ground must be cleaned and weeds removed
- But for many small farmers , the cost of treating the soil is more than they earn from their crops
- Large areas of land , which formerly grew tobaccos , will now produce grai to feed some starving people in the world