- The doctor diagnosed her illness as diabetes mellitus .
- This resulted in a rare form of diabetes mellitus .
- Persons with diabetes suffer from improper metabolism of sugar .
- She herself was a volunteer for other diabetics .
- Diabetics have long been considered particularly prone to infection .
- Scientists still do not know what causes most diabetes .
- Another possible way to control juvenile-onset diabetes is the pancreas transplant .
- The carbohydrate intake of a diabetic exceeds the capacity of his kidney to excrete sugar .
- At the time, henry was on the wagon, and mary didn't drink because she had diabetes .
- She knew nothing about diabetes and feared that she would end up as a hopeless invalid .