- 結束: finish; closure; foreclosure ...
- 講話: speak; talk; address speech; ...
- 突然停止（講話等），暫停工作，結束: break off
- 講話: 1.(說話) speak; talk; address2.(講演) speech; talk 鼓舞人心的講話 an inspiring spee ...
- 結束: finish; closure; foreclosure; end; terminate; conclude; wind up; close; come t ...
- 愛講話: talkativeness
- 不講話: keesilence
- 對講話: to utter a word
- 發言,講話: speak
- 講話, 插話: get sth in
- 講話的: speaking
- 講話稿: vispeech
- 講話人: teller
- 講話箱: talk box
- 講話者: teller
- 講話中: line is busy
- 講話著: speaker
- 講講話: do the talking
- 請講話: yor're through
- 聽……(講話): listen to
- 演講，講話: speech
- 演說；講話: speech
- 打斷(講話或講話人): interrupt
- 結束的結束: finishedfinish
- 行結束, 表結束: eol
- The speaker wound up by thanking everyone for coming .
- I told prof kramer after his talk that i found his remedies over - elaborate
- In closing , i would like you to join me in a toast to the lasting friendship and cooperation between our two countries , cheers
- The visitors were given the highest seat of honor , and as soon as mr . walters speech was finished , he introduced them to the school
- In closing , may i say again how delighted and privileged we are to be in your country . we are deeply grateful for what you have done for us
- And thats my last word on the subject ; you know , the last the old prince concluded , in a tone that showed that nothing would compel him to alter his decision
- Lastly , i would like to reaffirm the force strategy towards the media . we understand that the media face fierce competition in seeking information , therefore we are ready to make practical arrangements for them to facilitate their work as far as practicable