- What led you to this conclusion ?
- How did you reach that conclusion ?
- How do you make that out ?
- How he had arrived at this conclusion it is hard to say .
- He accumulated rapidly in support of the soundness of his conclusions .
- Introductory biology texts tend to be compilations of conclusions .
- Induction is often used for any inference whose premises do not entail its conclusions .
- They are also of interest in disabusing our minds of the tyranny of certain facile generalizations .
- We draw our conclusions from the shape of the jaw, the look in the eyes, the contour of the mouth .
- I know of nothing that has happened to human nature which in the slightest degree alters the validity of their conclusions .