音標：[ tǒngjìxué ] 讀音:"統計學"怎麼讀"統計學"的漢語解釋
- The treatment is based on statistical theory .
- The theory of errors is based on the theory of statistics .
- This is not intended to serve as a text of statistical techniques .
- In statistical language, this estimate is called the between-column variance .
- Statistics also tells us how to compute measures such as averages or deviations .
- Statisticians used this test in 1970 to check the randomness of the draft lottery .
- Today, statistics and statistical analysis are used in practically every profession .
- The magnitude of each type of noise listed above can be computed from elementary statistical principles .
- Only the cursory mention is made of those statistical approaches that have been fully dealt with elsewhere .
- The term null hypothesis arose from earlier agricultural and medical applic ation of statistics .