音標：[ zǒngé ] 讀音:"總額"怎麼讀"總額"的意思用"總額"造句
- They paid me the princely sum of $ 500 .
- The sum will aggregate a thousand dollars .
- But these imports came to nearly 127 billion dollars .
- Aggregate demand is the value of the total of planned expenditures in an economy .
- They received a subsidy in the form of a percentage of all foreign trade operations .
- The business done this year amounts to 50,000 dollars as against 30,000 dollars last year .
- Total bank capital and surpluses increased nearly 100 per cent from 1919 to 1929 .
- While $515 million was certainly nothing to sneeze at, it represented only 3. 5 percent of totals.
- Social and political pressures have also made it difficult to curtail benefits or reduce total public expenditure .
- The balance sheet starts with the total cost of its fixed assets and any trade investments followed by a breakdown of net current assets .