音標：[ xíngqiè ] 發音：
- I saw a boy thieving in the showroom .
- Daylight robberies were of frequent occurrence .
- They spot a shoplifter .
- If you continue to steal you will end up in prison .
- Hunger drove her to steal .
- We're not dealing with a case of petty housebreaking .
- I can not find it in myself to condemn a mother who steals for a hungry child .
- I took you for a thieving beachcomber, and not for a really intelligent pirate and murderer .
- He ' s doing time for pinching goods in the stores
- The stranger was run off as a housebreaker