- one may distinguish himself in any trade.; every trade has its master.; in any profession there is some one who excels all the rest.; every profession produces its own leading authority
- 行: go
- 出: used as a complement
- 狀元: Number One Scholar the very ...
- 三十六行,行行出狀元: Every profession produces its own leading authority.Every trade has its master ...
- 三十六行行行出狀元: every trade has its master
- 行行都會出狀元: all roads lead to rome
- 行行出壯元: all that glitters is not gold
- 狀元: 1.(科舉時代的一種稱號) number one scholar (title conferred on the one who came first in ...
- 行行林: odoro
- 搶狀元: argument for the number one scholar
- 武狀元: letter to daddy; lxbr; super power
- 小狀元: siu chong yuen
- 狀元紅: mirabilis; the successful scholar
- 狀元丸: tranquillizing pill
- 檢出狀態: check out status
- 輸出狀勵制: incentive export system
- 輸出狀態: output mode; output state
- 退出狀態: exit status
- 溢出狀態: overflow status
- 溢出狀態組: overflow status set
- 步行出行: walking trip
- 當行出色: excellent and opportune; adept and remarkable
- 雙行出入口: two-way entrance-exit
- 銀行出納: bank clerk; bank teller
- 銀行出納機: bank teller machines cash dispensing; cash dispensing bank teller machines
- Every profession produces its own topmost master ..
- It is difficult to say which is the better trade. one can become the master of his trade provided he is diligent and tries hard .
- Every profession produces its own leading authority
- Every profession produces its own best
- The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job ; that you can best get to the top by getting to the bottom of things