- offering or accepting bribes; bribery; give or receive bribes
◇行賄受賄罪 offense of bribery
- 行賄: bribe; offer a bribe; resort ...
- 受賄: accept bribes; bribe-taking
- 行賄受賄罪: offense of bribery
- 行賄受賄罪, 賄賂罪: offence of bribery
- 索賄受賄: solicit and accept bribes; solicit or accept bribes
- 行賄和受賄: take and offer bribes
- 誘使他人行賄或受賄: solicitation to bribery
- 行賄: bribe; offer a bribe; resort to bribery 這商人向他行賄。 the merchant offers a b ...
- 行賄者描述了部落首領的受賄行為: the briber described the tribe head’s bribery
- 受賄: accept [take] bribes; bribe-taking 他被指控受賄。 he was charged with bribery.; ...
- 向…行賄: pass out; pay back; pay off
- 行賄,賄賂: bribe
- 行賄人: briber; corruptor
- 行賄者: briber; giver of bribe
- 行賄罪: crime of offering bribes
- 受賄,瀆職: graft
- 受賄，貪污: graft
- 受賄人: bribee
- 受賄者: boodler; bribee; receiver of bribes
- 受賄罪: bribery crime
- 易受賄: bribability
- 暗中行賄: cross sb.'s hand [palm] with silver
- 反對行賄: struggle against capitalist bribery of government workers
- 反行賄公約: anti-bribery convention
- 禁止行賄法: corrupt practices acts
- Sovereignty in tax policies and government spending also leads to lobbying and bribery on an international scale .