音標：[ xíngzǒu ] 發音：
- They walked two or three abreast .
- The ways of truth are hard and rough to walk on .
- It took me so long to walk through the deep snow .
- He moves in a wild zigzag .
- Stephen came down a cold because he walked in the rain .
- The pain in her foot was n't such as to stop her walking .
- He walked with long strides .
- He had tramped all of five miles, and it was noon .
- His plump legs seemed to go by themselves, without guidance .
- Additionally , " stump " can indicate walking with stiff legs .