- walk; run; go on foot
短語和例子并肩行走 walk side by side; 拖著腳步行走 walk along with dragging feet; 穩步行走 walk surefootedly; 沿著一條街行走 walk down a street; 在傾盆大雨中行走 walk through the pouring rain; 在深深的雪地里行走花了我很長時間。 it took me so long to walk through the deep snow
- 步行走: footer
- 明行走: vidya-carana-sampanna
- 我行走: gradior=i walk
- 行走墊: syk-9
- 行走輪: road wheel; travelling wheel
- 行走系: running system
- 笨重地行走: lump along
- 并肩行走: walk side by side
- 步行, 快步行走: travel along
- 側身行走: move sideways esp. in a shy or stealthy manner
- 側行走步: p walks; pwalks s.pwalks
- 赤腳行走: walk barefooted
- 寵物行走: petwalk
- 大步行走: stride
- 帶行走輪的: wheeled
- 釘鞋(冰上行走): crampons
- 獨立行走: independent ambulation
- 對稱行走型: symmetrical walking pattern
- 法外行走: down by law
- 扶助行走: assisted ambulation
- 輔助行走器: walking aids
- 跟部行走的: calcigrade
- 骨髓行走: marrowwalk
- 環行走道: ringwalk
- 行走18米: cover a distance of miles
- 行宗: yukimune
- They walked two or three abreast .
- The ways of truth are hard and rough to walk on .
- It took me so long to walk through the deep snow .
- He moves in a wild zigzag .
- Stephen came down a cold because he walked in the rain .
- The pain in her foot was n't such as to stop her walking .
- He walked with long strides .
- He had tramped all of five miles, and it was noon .
- His plump legs seemed to go by themselves, without guidance .
- Additionally , " stump " can indicate walking with stiff legs .