音標：[ yǔjù ] 讀音:"語句"怎麼讀"語句"的漢語解釋
- An expression that does not bear translation
- He stared at the words in complete puzzlement .
- Among the yatter there are these sentences of wisdom .
- Their conversation was in briefest phrase for sometime .
- The remaining sections under the various comment statements should be self-explanatory .
- There are usually no nested statements, blocks, and so forth in assembler statements .
- I had only the credit of servilely copying such sentences as i was ashamed to put my name to .
- For algol, write one subprogram for statements, one for declarations and one for expressions .
- Runtime storage cannot be completely allocated until all common and equivalente statements have been processed .
- Usually input/output operations must be carried out through special procedure calls, rather than by standard language statements .