音標：[ yǔdiào ] 讀音:"語調"怎麼讀"語調"的意思用"語調"造句
- The tone was neither aggressive nor conciliatory .
- She speaks english with very natural intonation ..
- Her speech continued in the same dismal strain .
- His trembling hands belied his calm voice .
- "the line is busy," the operator intoned .
- English intonation is not hard to learn .
- She went on with persuasive smoothness .
- He was so emphatic in style .
- Churchill's casual tone infuriated walden .
- He smiled, apparently unaffected by her formal tone .