音標：[ zhèngquan ] 讀音:"證券"怎麼讀"證券"的意思用"證券"造句
- He paid the bill by cashing in some bonds .
- Trading was brisk on the stock exchange today .
- The london stock exchange is in turmoil today .
- It might be a stock-or-bond-selling proposition .
- The american market turned round sharply a week ago .
- We are holding their paper .
- The pound fell several points on the stock market today .
- Do you know a floor broker named dean hart ?
- He made a fortune on the stock exchange by selling short .
- Hand turned over the securities, eying their gold seals .