音標：[ tiējìn ] 發音：
- Several men at the door are pounding and clawing .
- The child nestled up against him and murmured a few words .
- The third cut is made close to the supporting limb to remove the stub .
- As first he thought very little about anything but immediate things .
- The basinal location of such build-ups places reservoirs in proximity to source beds, and so commonly forms hydrocarbon accumulations .
- Pop songs are quite close to our real life
- Do not cross immediately behind or in front of a tram
- Also , they fly weakly and not far from the ground
- When the bowl is singing , place it close to your lips
- Touch a name ; contact a soul