1.(人或鳥獸的腳交互向前移動) walk; go
短語和例子3.(移動; 挪動) move
短語和例子4.(離開; 去) leave; depart; go away
短語和例子5.(來往) visit; call on
短語和例子6.(通過; 由) pass through; get past
短語和例子7.(漏出; 泄漏) leak; let out; reveal
短語和例子8.(改變或失去原樣) depart from the original; change or lose the original shape, flavour, colour, etc.: 唱走板了 sing out of tune; 講走題了 speak beside the point; explain away from the point; 茶葉走味了。 the tea has lost its flavour. 把鞋穿走形了。 the shoes were worn out of shape
- A solitary figure was coming toward him .
- A girl slouched in front of her .
- Five miles on he saw the airfield .
- I feel badly about your leaving so soon .
- Some so-and-so has pinched my towel .
- We left the car and walked for a little .
- Take the left side fork at the crossroads .
- Do not run away -- i want your advice .
- Infants were rent from their mother 's arms .
- Please let me know when you 're ready to go .
, "走, 滾"英文
, "走, 拖著腳步走"英文