- He stumbled backward against a chair and fell into it .
- It was here that you took your first walks abroad, following the nursery-maid with unequal steps .
- Jastrow stares in a stunned way at the still audience, then stumbles toward the first row .
- He reeled along the street with glazed eyes, having just sense enough to know where he was bound, and to pursue his accustomed beat homewards .
- There he goes . an obese grey rat toddled along the side of the crypt , moving the pebbles
- He walked jerkily into the office behind , parting the vent of his jacket , jingling his keys in his back pocket
- He was but eleven months and nine days old and , though still a tiny toddler , was just beginning to lisp his first babyish words
- If you ring up . . . myles crawford strides out jerkily , a quill between his teeth . his scarlet beak blazes within the aureole of his straw hat
- A tall blackbearded figure , bent on a stick , stumping round the corner of elvery s elephant house showed them a curved hand open on his spine . - in all his pristine beauty , mr power said
- Subsequently , a driver flipped the pages of a car magazine , various taxi drivers sketched an ideal model of a luxurious taxi in which genuine leather seats , octopus system and mini screen behind the headrest are installed
- 更多例句： 1 2