- The band swung lightly down the street .
- All the kids went up the hill with springy steps .
- Most likely , they were admiring my brisk pace
- She walked at a brisk pace towards the park
- The band swung lightly down the street
- He walked with a lightsome step
- At a brisk pace
- Still , to start on a brisk walk , and on such an errand as hers , on a dry clear wintry morning , through the rarefied air of these chalky hogs - backs , was not depressing ; and there is no doubt that her dream at starting was to win the heart of her mother - in - law , tell her whole history to that lady , enlist her on her side , and so gain back the truant