- The resulting radiation is known as airglow .
- A candle is a measure of the brilliance of a light .
- The descending sun was making brilliance upon the water .
- Flowers always cheer a room up .
- The whigs may attempt to belittle our candidates .
- The gabbro dikes are short .
- The last ray of the sun had already faded from the cloud-edges .
- She had health and beauty, and money to gild these gifts .
- The sunset was merely a flush of rose on a dome of silver .
- The high lands still were raked by the declining rays of the winter sun .