音標：[ dié; dá; -die ] 讀音:"迭"怎麼讀"迭"的漢語解釋
- Archaeological finds have been made one after another .
- And dick steadily refused to listen to charlie .
- There are other iterative procedures .
- Dick was really reluctant to go .
- Corrensite forms networks of crinkled or folded sheets .
- The analysis becomes an iterative process .
- An iteration procedure can be used to determine the eigenvalue .
- A trimetrogon strip is composed of three rows of overlapping .
- The coefficients from this analysis can be refined by iteration .
- "i don't think we can go, dick," said he, with a wink to his companion .