音標：[ tòujìng ] 讀音:"透鏡"怎麼讀"透鏡"的漢語解釋
- She heard the tinkle of the broken lens .
- It is also wedge-shaped to lenticular .
- These sandstone bodies form elongate lenses .
- Light is condensed by means of lenses .
- With special lenses and prisms we can manipulate this light .
- A lens is an optical system including two refracting surfaces .
- The lens through which we view the image is called the eyepiece lens .
- As shown in the figure, the device is set up to examine a lens .
- We introduce a negative lens which will diverge the rays a bit .
- The principal points of a thin lens coincide at the center of the lens .