音標：[ jìnchéng ]
- 1.(到城里去) go into town; go to town
短語和例子他率領大部隊進城。 he marched into the city at the head of a large force.2.(到城市生活和工作) enter the big cities
- 鬼火進城了: the will-o-the wisis in the town, says the moor woman
- 化裝進城: go to town in disguise
- 進城的路上: on my way to town
- 進城買面包: a robin and a robin's son
- 騎車進城鎮: go into town on the bicycle
- 他搭車進城: he got a lift into town
- 推進城鎮化: carry out the process of urbanization
- 我們將進城: andremo in citta
- 鄉下人進城: out-of lowners the; the out of towners
- 小豬進城: babe pig in the city; babe:pin in the city
- 走大路進城: go to town along the main road
- 迪茲先生進城: mr. deeds goes to town
- 剛進城的小孩: new kid in towin; new kid in town
- 進城務工農民: migrant workers in cities
- 就從這里進城: we'll attack from here
- 民工進城浪潮: rush of peasants job seekers to the cities
- 騎自行車進城: go down town by bike
- 圣誕老人進城: santa claus is comin' to town
- 節約用水先進城市: model city of water co ervation; model city of water conservation; model city ...
- 農民進城務工經商: migrate to cities for work or business
- 圣誕老人進城來: santa claus is coming to town
- 圣誕老人進城羅: santa claus is coming to town
- 她連夜趕進城去: she rushed to town that very night
- 小豬巴比2-小豬進城: babe:pin in the city
- We are going to town to see the illuminations .
- When did you come to town, mr. gargery ?
- "hitch into town, turn myself in," he said .
- I walked better than a mile to town .
- He marched into the city at the head of a large force .
- Which way do you usually go to town ?
- I was driving into town when my brakes went .
- I was driving into town when my brakes failed .
- She rushed to town that very night .
- He went to town by a sulky .