- This was, undoubtedly, the harbormastera short man with cropped white hair, smoking a large pipe and wearing a blazer with brass buttons .
- Please fix the acrylic by iron screw
- Assemblies with crimped joints can be supplied with lead lengths c and g as customers specifications . dimensions and are 4mm min required
- Assemblies incorporating a wire terminal of neon or fluorescent lamp with series resistor , if required , extended single conductor lead wires can be produced with butt welded , crimped or tin soldered joints
- Effort of his will , he could discern substances through their misty lack of substance , and convince himself that they were not solid in their nature , like yonder table of carved oak , or that big , square ,
- He was clothed with tatters of old ship s canvas and old sea cloth ; and this extraordinary patchwork was all held together by a system of the most various and incongruous fastenings , brass buttons , bits of stick , and loops of tarry gaskin
- Ranged on benches down the sides of the room , the eighty girls sat motionless and erect ; a quaint assemblage they appeared , all with plain locks combed from their faces , not a curl visible ; in brown dresses , made high and surrounded by a narrow tucker about the throat , with little pockets of holland shaped something like a highlander s purse tied in front of their frocks , and destined to serve the purpose of a work - bag : all , too , wearing woollen stockings and country - made shoes , fastened with brass buckles