音標：[ diànlàn ] 讀音:"電纜"怎麼讀"電纜"的意思用"電纜"造句
- This type of cable is generally referred to as a streamer .
- A tail buoy is connected to the far end of the cable .
- How do viewers receive programs from cable television companies ?
- Transmission can be done by cable, radio frequency and satellite .
- We may also look forward to the application of superconductors in electric cables .
- The data are normally measured aboard by transmitting them via an electric cable .
- I had worked under him during the war on a leader cable scheme and antisubmarine warfare .
- Such cables record reflections with less interference from noise than was usually possible with earlier types .
- A burst of activity associated with the laying of submarine cables soon confirmed the challenger's observation .
- Two viewing windows are equipped with a quick-attachment device, and several electric jacks are provided for electric leads .