音標：[ gùjí ] 讀音:"顧及"怎麼讀"顧及"的意思用"顧及"造句
- We must consider the feelings of other people .
- What did she care for her marriage ?
- Let us set aside my personal feelings .
- He has never shown much consideration for his wife 's feelings .
- Those truant birds upheld the name of england abroad .
- He occupied his mother so that she has no time for other things .
- Parents had a right to enjoy themselves and to have their own interests .
- She had no idea of how much weight she had lost or how she looked .
- The sages of greece and rome turned aside from the awful spectacle .
- Since public opinion is so important in america, its leaders are always aware of what the people think when they act .