音標：[ fēijiàn ] 讀音:"飛濺"怎麼讀"飛濺"的意思用"飛濺"造句
- "you save life!" the man sputtered .
- The waves splashed on the beach .
- Jack ran up to the referee , sputtering protest ...
- The water will surely splash .
- The old man whetted his scythe so hard that a long shower of sparks flew out on the grass .
- It was seven and more when shelton returned from his walk; a few heat-drops had splashed the leaves, but the storm had not yet broken .
- The stream showed clear and smooth-looking in the glasses and, below the curl of falling water, the spray from the dam was blowing in the wind .
- The water splashed out of the tub upon the floor
- A splash of white on my bedroom floor . hoar frost
- Monster flying globs games - 4455 miniclip games