音標：[ huáng ] 讀音:"黃"怎麼讀"黃"的意思用"黃"造句
- His long, sallow face deeply lined .
- She pushed heavy yellow hair away from her face .
- Night closed in on yellow stone village .
- She had on a simple yellow dress .
- The white shirt was soiled by sweat .
- The ducklings have shed their yellow down .
- His eyebrows were blonder than they had been last week .
- In the dark he saw the wonderful yellow green glow .
- Cherries vary in colour from almost black to yellow .
- He was followed by a sallow, spindly lawyer .