發音:用"a block"造句"a block"怎麼讀
- He has a block when it comes to math .
- A book remains shut is but a block .
- The importer deposits money in a blocked account .
- He sat down on a block of stone and tuned his harp .
- This was compared with a block of iron squeezed on an anvil .
- As soon as the boy begins to harden, she'll care no more for him than for a block of wood .
- All at once i saw him stagger on his legs like a drunken man, and then fall like a block to the ground .
- The man cleft a block of wood in two with an ax
- A book that is shut , is but a block
- I was circling a blocked drain the other day . .