讀音:用"a board"造句"a board"怎麼讀
- A board squeaked under wilson's feet and harris turned warningly .
- Soames had hung out a board marked "trespassers will be prosecuted", and he barely acknowledged the young fellow's salute .
- Not surprisingly, at a board meeting called to consider sam hawthorne's proposal for a british research institute, clinton etheridge led off for the opposition .
- But you ve never been to a boarding - school
- A board placed on his lap served for a desk
- The boss resigned from a board of directors last week
- - i need to make sure - are you a board - licensed therapist
- You really want to play , like , a board game
- A board of directors controls corporate policies
- Where is he ? - he ' s in a boarding school in philadelphia