讀音:用"a building"造句"a building"怎麼讀
- A building is constructed with a bulk water tank .
- A building thirty stories high had been erected .
- The form of a building grows out of its use .
- He spends the summer labouring on a building site .
- The clearing was as large as a building lot in town .
- Suppose that there are three adjoining rooms in a building .
- Thorough washing and disinfecting of a building may not render it sterile .
- Thorough washing and disinfecting of a building may not make it sterile .
- He promised to give a building for a hospital and as much land as should be necessary therefor .
- She gives him a long, queer look, composite of horror and a building panic .