讀音:用"a class"造句"a class"怎麼讀
- As a cook, she was in a class by herself .
- Pele was in a class of his own as a footballer .
- As a class they lived apart .
- With regard to hardness , the diamond is in a class by itself .
- Distribution map serves as a visual statement of a class of data .
- A race is defined as a class of individuals with common characteristics .
- Speculators are usually portrayed as a class apart from the rest of humanity .
- He was one of a class rapidly becoming extinct in wessex .
- A class of finishing chemical that has come into prominence in recent years is fire retardants .
- Lanser look down at him and said, "sorry," and went on as though he were instructing a class .