讀音:用"a cup"造句"a cup"怎麼讀
- Boiling water cracked a cup across the bottom .
- We had a pleasant chat over a cup of tea .
- I sat back and enjoyed a cup of tea .
- He was condemned to drink a cup of hemlock .
- Hob has made a joke; i'll make a cup of tea .
- Maria would offer her a cup of tea .
- Take a cup of cocoa and then go to bed .
- If you're making a pot of tea i'd love a cup .
- It is a cup of drugged coffee .
- He dipped a cup in the wine bowl and held it up .
fujitsu cup 中文, cup grease 中文, thomas cup 中文, singapore cup 中文, uber cup 中文, air cup 中文, malaysia cup 中文, blood cup 中文, b cup 中文, a cuof coffee 中文, a cuof cold water 中文, a cuof java 中文, a cuof tea 中文, a cuof tea time 中文, a cup and saucer 中文, a cup made of fine white tallow jade 中文, a cup of 中文, a cup of coffee 中文,