發音:用"a european"造句"a european" in a sentence"a european"怎麼讀
- It was built after a european model .
- Culturally speaking, america might be called a european colony .
- A european writer would not, i suspect, feel able to sound so auroral a note .
- He did not like being dragged into a european war for germany to conquer poland .
- Historically it has been used to mean the whole world from a european point of view .
- Though a european might ignore america, an american must take europe into account .
- The climate of the indies ages a european very quickly, especially if he works hard .
- There is even a sense in which it is now possible to think of a european market for labor .
- The portuguese were well fitted for the leadership of a european effort to exploit the trade of the indian ocean .
- Well , i booked this job - a european tour of cabaret
european beech 中文, european grape 中文, european spitz 中文, continental european accounting 中文, european telecommunications norm 中文, european swimming federation 中文, european physical society 中文, european translations centre 中文, european turtle dove 中文, a ets securitization 中文, a ets situated outside hong kong 中文, a ets stri ing 中文, a ets value 中文, a ets yield 中文, a european country 中文, a eustic breathing 中文, a evillian 中文, a ex 中文,