讀音:用"a laugh"造句"a laugh"怎麼讀
- He forced a laugh to his shaking lips .
- Her , offers to help ? that is a laugh !
- And he did not realize it was you ? what a laugh !
- He could scarcely suppress a laugh .
- Mary, don't you want me to be a laughing stork ?
- Philip passed off her sulky reply with a laugh .
- He smothered a laugh at the sudden change .
- That joke did not rate a laugh .
- Lydia gave a laugh that sounded unexpectedly brittle .
- What a laugh to say that !
laughing 中文, laugh 中文, laughing too 中文, laugh gas 中文, laugh track 中文, laugh at 中文, laugh heartily 中文, horse laugh 中文, laughing times 中文, a latent infection 中文, a latent period of a disease 中文, a lateral root 中文, a latere 中文, a lathandplaster wallll 中文, a laughing girl 中文, a laughing stock 中文, a laughing-stock down the centuries 中文, a laundry bag 中文,