a loaf of bread中文
發音:用"a loaf of bread"造句"a loaf of bread"怎麼讀
- Mary : a piece of cheese . a loaf of bread . a bar of soap .
- He methodically and placidly devoured a loaf of bread .
- Tapping telephone wires, it seemed, was as easy as buying a loaf of bread .
- Father martin did not speak again while he methodically and placidly devoured a loaf of bread .
- It ' s just like a hungry person sees a loaf of bread
- Qotto : a loaf of bread and some cheese . i like them
- Driven by hunger , he stole a loaf of bread
- I bought a loaf of bread at the baker ' s
- Hunger goaded him to steal a loaf of bread
- Scoring grass here is easier than buying a loaf of bread
loaves 中文, baked loaf 中文, baking loaf 中文, loaf making 中文, stodgy loaf 中文, loafing area 中文, rumpy loaf 中文, onion loaf 中文, meat loaf 中文, a load of sand 中文, a load off my mind 中文, a loadedquestion 中文, a loading area 中文, a loaf of 中文, a loafter at home and a hustler outside 中文, a loan on pledge of personal property 中文, a lobe of the lung 中文, a local anaesthetic 中文,