a loaf of中文
發音:用"a loaf of"造句"a loaf of"怎麼讀
- Mary : a piece of cheese . a loaf of bread . a bar of soap .
- An italian laborer came in and asked for a loaf of white bread .
- He methodically and placidly devoured a loaf of bread .
- Tapping telephone wires, it seemed, was as easy as buying a loaf of bread .
- Father martin did not speak again while he methodically and placidly devoured a loaf of bread .
- It ' s just like a hungry person sees a loaf of bread
- Qotto : a loaf of bread and some cheese . i like them
- Driven by hunger , he stole a loaf of bread
- I went to the baker ' s to buy a loaf of fresh bread
- Could you get a loaf of french bread , too
loaves 中文, baked loaf 中文, baking loaf 中文, loaf making 中文, stodgy loaf 中文, loafing area 中文, rumpy loaf 中文, onion loaf 中文, meat loaf 中文, a load of gravel 中文, a load of sand 中文, a load off my mind 中文, a loadedquestion 中文, a loading area 中文, a loaf of bread 中文, a loafter at home and a hustler outside 中文, a loan on pledge of personal property 中文, a lobe of the lung 中文,