讀音:用"a people"造句"a people"怎麼讀
- A people must not lose faith in itself .
- Without a people 's army the people have nothing .
- When a people loses touch with reality, it is finished .
- He represented a people who had prevailed by unremitting tenacity .
- Our historical right to rule ourselves as a people had been negated .
- We are a people of prayer, and good works to boot, and abide no such wickedness .
- I see there is a people rising that i cannot win either with gifts, honors, offices, or places .
- He crossed the ocean and discovered strange lands, inhabited by a people unlike any that had been known before .
- Then said i, woe is me! for i am undone; because i am a man of unclean lips, and i dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips .
- Nichol suggested that "transatlantic humour…is the rare efflorescence of a people habitually grave, whose insight is more clear than deep. "
people people 中文, wicklow people 中文, azerbaijani people 中文, good people 中文, red people 中文, religious people 中文, common people 中文, desert people 中文, people find 中文, a pension scheme 中文, a pensive custom it becomes 中文, a pentagon spokesman 中文, a pentium iii processor 中文, a peony is a showy flower 中文, a people peoples people the people 中文, a people with no sense of history 中文, a peppermilll 中文, a per capita consumption 中文,