a piece of中文
發音:用"a piece of"造句"a piece of"怎麼讀
- He broke a piece of bread from the loaf .
- Put the finishing touches to a piece of work .
- Press out shapes from a piece of card .
- You have an option on a piece of land .
- Imagine a piece of music which expresses love .
- This vase is a piece of exquisite workmanship .
- I make bold to give you a piece of advice .
- Give me a piece of rope ; any length will do ...
- She let a piece of lace into a dress .
- He bound the box with a piece of string .
piecing 中文, feather piece 中文, bellows piece 中文, row piece 中文, bearing piece 中文, matched piece 中文, arris piece 中文, pocket piece 中文, altar piece 中文, a piece (an item ) of news 中文, a piece (loaf) of bread 中文, a piece (lump) of coal 中文, a piece (sheet) of paper 中文, a piece (slice) of cake 中文, a piece of (stage) scenery; flat 中文, a piece of advice 中文, a piece of artillery 中文, a piece of bread 中文,