a pile of中文
發音:用"a pile of"造句"a pile of" in a sentence"a pile of"怎麼讀
- Sort through a pile of old photographs .
- Your letter got buried under a pile of papers .
- The car was now just a pile of twisted metal .
- I have got a pile of sewing to do .
- After years of struggle he had finally made a pile of money .
- A man was lying in the box on top of a pile of woollen goods .
- Lord placed the report on a pile of others previously reviewed .
- There was quite a pile of saucers now on the table in front of me .
- At the moment the cause of her concern was a pile of soiled tablecloths .
- There was a pile of mail, memos and telephone messages on his desk .
piling 中文, pile jogger 中文, carbon pile 中文, granular pile 中文, pile area 中文, polypropylene pile 中文, drilling pile 中文, temperary pile 中文, uncased piling 中文, a pig 中文, a pig with a white mark 中文, a pigeon 中文, a pigeon pair 中文, a pigeonfancierr 中文, a pile of books 中文, a pile of bowls 中文, a pile of bricks 中文, a pile of dog dirt on the road 中文,