讀音:用"a pilot"造句"a pilot"怎麼讀
- I had lifted my hand against a pilot on duty .
- Is she serious about learning to be a pilot ?
- The valve shown has a pilot and a bleed orifice .
- We had a pilot project .
- We were only a pilot project, a demonstration unit .
- He is a pilot .
- The dutch-roll oscillation may from a piloting standpoint be termed a nuisance factor .
- A pilot noticed a balloon which seemed to be making for a royal air force station nearby .
- When a captain got hold of a pilot of particularly high reputation, he took pains to keep him .
- Gas burners are ignited by a high-voltage spark in a pilot gas stream or by an electrically heated wire .
neophyte pilot 中文, rear pilot 中文, pilot display 中文, pilot joint 中文, pilot line 中文, pilot casting 中文, pilot comparison 中文, pilot air 中文, pilot diameter 中文, a pillar of the state 中文, a pillar society 中文, a pillow case of mystery 中文, a pillow of piney boughs 中文, a pillow talk 中文, a pin a day is great a year 中文, a pin missile 中文, a pinch of salt 中文, a pineapple dessert 中文,