發音:用"a pipe"造句"a pipe"怎麼讀
- A iron bar is solid , a pipe is hollow .
- Vandervoort produced a pipe and lit it .
- A reservoir is being filled with water through a pipe .
- The shark was threaded into a pipe "t" connection .
- A pipe organ gives much more volume than a violin or flute .
- None had even been killed or injured by the flow of slurry through a pipe .
- He took a pipe and a chair and entered into some ordinary conversation .
- He was sitting outside his little house, smoking a pipe and enjoying the mild air .
- A land drain is usually a pipe buried in farm land but it may also be an open channel .
- The financial times described it as a "cross between a frustrated cartel and a pipe dream. "