讀音:用"a price"造句"a price"怎麼讀
- The authorities put a price on the outlaw 's head .
- I pegged him down to a price for the work .
- But we pay a price for their truthfulness .
- We agree on a price for the car .
- Fresh strawberries are now available -- at a price !
- Every article has a price tag on it .
- You can not put a price on that sort of loyalty .
- We have not decided on a price but we are open to offers .
- It's much more paying to abate a price than to increase it .
- The two boats are of a price .